- Euro Stacking Containers 32
- Plastic Stack Nest Containers 18
- Dollies 0
- Attached Lid Containers 19
- Picking Bins & Pick Walls 42
- Small Parts Storage 43
- Plastic Storage Boxes 6
- Plastic Storage Tanks & Containers 14
- Dosing Tanks & Bunds 17
- Inter-Stacking Plastic Bins 9
- Plastic Tapered Bins and Tubs 22
- Plastic Pallet Boxes 18
- Mesh Cages & Storage Cages 3
Mesh Cages & Storage Cages
We offer two different types of mesh cages and storage cages, each produced from robust wire mesh. Our stackable retention units are designed to easily convert a standard pallet into a storage container. Whereas our collapsible hypacages are free standing cages ideal for retail display of loose items or warehouse storage.
Easy access due to the half hinged drop down access gate enables you to get to the contents easily. Supplied in flat pack form these mesh storage units can be packed away to save space when not in use. Many people use mesh cages to store plastic pallet boxes and large plastic tanks in a safe and secure manner.
Benefits of Mesh Cages & Storage Cages
- Mesh cages are designed to fold flat when not in use, providing a compact solution that provides bulk storage when required.
- Robust nature of our mesh storage cages ensure they can withstand use in industrial environments such as warehouses, storerooms and factories.
- These units provide a cost effective bulk storage solution for many different applications including retails display and industrial storage.
- Made using steel, it has anti-bacterial coating stopping it from rusting and loosing its colour.
Which Mesh Cages & Storage Cages should you buy?
We offer two types of mesh cages and storage cages to choose from with several size options. Our collapsible hypacages are free standing mesh bulk storage containers that can be folded down when not in use. They are the same footprint as a standard pallet or pallet box and can be manoeuvred on a pallet truck as feet on each corner provide fork lift access. These cages have a drop door on one long side enabling easy access to the items being contained.
Our mesh stackable retention units clips are available in two sizes, to attach to industry standard 1200 x 800mm or 1200 x 1000mm wooden or plastic pallets. Once assembled units can be safely stacked together or placed into pallet racking, perfect for saving valuable floor space.